We offer long arm machine quilting on Handi Quilter quilting machines. Designs are quilted using Handi Quilter's Pro Stitcher, or they are stitched using hand driven, free motion quilting.
- The minimum quilting charge is $30.00. This price does not include materials.
- Edge to Edge Quilting pricing begins at 1.5 cents per square inch and goes up according to the density of the stitching. Edge to Edge is one simple pattern over the entire quilt with one thread color.
- Custom pricing begins at 3.0 cents per square inch for stitch in the ditch only. Pricing for other custom features such as borders and fills begin at 4.0 cents per inch.
- To determine the number of square inches of your quilt, multiply the length times the width of the quilt. This calculation will yield the number of square inches in the quilt.
- You are welcome to furnish your own batting, but please make sure that it is suitable to be used on a long-arm machine. Contact us for determination of suitability.
We stock Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 cotton/polyester batting in natural. This batting is available in:
- 96" Width @ $9.00 per yard
- 120" Width @ $12.00 per yard
- You may provide the backing for us, or we can provide backing to complement your quilt top. We have wide backing fabric (usually 108" wide) available; the wide backing provides a seamless back with less cost. The pricing depends on the fabric chosen.
- We have many colors and types of thread, all from Superior Threads. We will consult with you on which thread will complement your quilt top. The thread cost is included in the quilting prices.
Quilt Top Preparation Instructions
- Press your quilt top.
- Make sure it is free of loose threads.
- Press and square your backing (if customer provided).
- Both batting and backing needs to be at least 8" wider and 8" longer than your quilt top.
- Payment needs to be completed when the quilt is delivered. We accept cash, check, or credit cards. Prices are subject to change at any time.